We spent over a year developing our newest style, the Drifter Shoe.
We dissected one of our favorite skate-style sneakers from growing up, reworked the pattern and created a new last for consistency of fit with our other styles.
The finished product is something we have not seen done in this corner of the footwear market - the construction of a boot with veg leather insoles and Goodyear Welt construction coupled with the comfort and style of a sneaker. To take it one step further, we used 3 premium leathers from one of the best tanneries in the world- C.F. Stead in Leeds, England.
Full specs for the Drifter include:
- Leather- Peanut Kudu Roughout (antelope)
- Fully leather lined upper
- Vegetable tanned insole (moisture wicking for sockless wear)
- 360 Degree Goodyear Welt Construction (fully re-soleable)
- Lightweight Vibram Gloxi Cut Sole
Fit- we recommend taking one FULL size down from your sneaker size- these are designed to be comfortably worn with thin socks or no socks (moisture wicking insoles). Please see our FAQ for more ordering information